FAQ: A FEW OF THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS I GET ASKED.
If you have additional questions feel free to email me! email@example.com
1. HOW DO I BUY AN ORIGINAL? I am currently painting my work in collections and releasing them on a monthly schedule. You can shop available originals here, or send me an email to inquire about a piece you like if you’re not sure of its availability. I give early access to new collections to my mailing list, you can sign up to receive those emails here!
2. CAN I COMMISSION A PAINTING? Absolutely! I offer a limited number of commission spots each quarter, please email me to see if there is a spot available and to find out more information regarding price, requirements, timeline, etc.
3. PRINT QUALITY & DETAILS: Fine art prints are available on gallery wrapped canvas, and fine art paper. The gallery wrapped canvas looks so close to the original, and the fine art paper is a wonderful matte, absorbing some of the details but retaining beautiful bright colours. These prints are sourced through a local print shop, and require 1-2 weeks for printing, processing, and shipping. Shipping costs are calculated at check out, pick ups local to the Edmonton area are available!
Current prints have an open ended run - this means unlimited copies created in their lifetime.
4. YOU WOULD LIKE A DIFFERENT SIZED PRINT? Please email Carly to discuss what you would like, and options available!
5. HOW IS MY ARTWORK GOING TO BE SHIPPED?
Originals: All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box. Most artwork will ship via Canada Post, and packages arrive within 1 week from time of shipping (includes tracking & insurance). International shipments will be sent via USPS or other carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
Prints: All prints packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve. Prints 11” x 14” and smaller are mailed in a supported flat mailer while prints 16” x 20” and larger are mailed in a thick tube. Shipped via Canada Post.
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
6. CAN I PICK UP MY ARTWORK FROM YOUR STUDIO? YES! I always encourage local pick up, we can even arrange to meet somewhere to drop the work off. Please email Carly to arrange a time.
7. RETURNS: Returns are very rare, as each of my paintings is packed and shipped meticulously, and loved upon arrival. While I do not issue full refund, I am happy to discuss your concerns and find a solution. Email here for any questions.
8. WORKSHOPS & CLASSES: I teach workshops and classes once or twice each month, usually posted well in advance. If you are interested in participating, or wish to book Carly to teach your class, please email for further discussion.